Click here to reserve a cabin online. Please read all the rules at the bottom of this page before reserving a cabin. Please note that the rates on the reservation page are correct. The rates listed here are subject to change.
- AAA Deluxe Cabins are open year round and sleep a maximum of six people including children. They have three bedrooms with double beds, one bathroom, a combined living and dining room and fully furnished kitchen. For outside dining and activities, there is a small porch area, a picnic table and grill. All linens are included and pets are only allowed in designated cabins with a $10 surcharge per pet, per night. The cabins do not have telephones but a pay phone is located in the cabin area. Other amenities include central heat and air, color television with local channels and a gas fireplace.
Summer Rates (April 1-October 31)
$135.00 per night/plus tax
Winter Rates (November 1-March 31)
Sunday through Thursday-$120.00 per night/plus tax
Friday and Saturday-$130.00 per night/plus tax
Rustic Cabins (A & AA) are all uniquely different but they all have a full kitchenette, bath with shower, electric heaters and window air conditioners, fireplace with firewood provided in season. Some of the cabins have separate living area and bedrooms and some cabins have a combination living area and bedrooms. They all have color televisions with local channels and cooking utensils and linens are provided. There are no telephones in any of the cabins but a pay phone is centrally located in the cabin area. The single A cabins have a double bed and a maximum occupancy of 2 people including children. The Double A cabins have two double beds and a maximum occupancy of 4 people including children. These occupancy limits are strictly enforced. Pets are only allowed in designated cabins with a $10 surcharge per pet, per night. If you are bringing your pet, you must notify the park staff when you make your reservation. The rustic cabins are only open from March 16th to November 15th.
Sunday through Thursday-$70.00 per night/plus tax
Friday and Saturday-$85.00 per night/plus tax
Peak Rate $90.00 per night/plus tax
General Cabin Rules-Please read over before making a reservation
- Check in is at 3:00 p.m. and check-out is at 10:00 a.m.
- Cabin must be rented for a minimum of two nights and three nights on holiday weekends.
- You must pay your cabin rental balance when checking in or prior to checking in.
- Deposit equal to the one night rental including tax is required when making the reservation.
- Reservations can be made up to two years in advance.
- A ten day cancellation notice is required for a full refund.
- Visiting hours are over at 10:00 p.m.
- Rates are subject to change at anytime.