Click here to reserve a cabin online. Please read all the rules at the bottom of this page before reserving a cabin. Please note that the rates on the reservation page are correct. The rates listed here are subject to change.
- AAA Deluxe Cabins sleep a maximum of six people including children. They have three bedrooms with double beds, one bathroom, a combined living and dining room and fully furnished kitchen. All linens are provided. Pets are allowed in the designated cabin with a $15 surcharge per pet, per night, must request at time of reservation. Other amenities include central heat and air, color television with local channels and a gas fireplace. Cabins do not have telephones. For outside dining and activities, each cabin has a small porch, picnic table, grill and firepit. Deluxe cabins are open year round.
Rates (January 1-December 31)
Sunday-Thursday: $120.00+tax = $131.10/night
Friday-Saturday: $130.00+tax = $142.03/night
**Peak prices: $135.00+tax = $147.49/night during holiday seasons.
Rustic Cabins (A & AA) are all unique. Set up in an efficiency style, each has a combined sleeping area with bed, sitting area, dining table, fully furnished kitchenette, and a bathroom with a standup shower. Single A cabins have a double bed with a maximum occupancy of two people including children. Double AA cabins have two double beds with a maximum occupancy of four people including children. Some double AA cabins have a separate sleeping quarter located off the porch. All linens are provided. Other amenities include color television with local channels, window air conditioning and a space heater. Cabins do not have telephones. Pets are allowed in the designated cabin with a $15 surcharge per pet, per night, must request at time of reservation. For outside dining and activities, each cabin has a picnic table, grill and fire pit. Rustic cabins are open from March 16th through October 31st. Rustic cabins 3 and 5 are open year round.
**Peak rates: $90.00+tax= $103.28/night during holiday seasons
General Cabin Rules-Please read over before making a reservation
- Check-in is at 3:00 p.m. and check-out is at 10:00 a.m.
- Cabin must be rented for a minimum of two nights and three nights on holiday weekends.
- Holiday seasons are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday before Memorial Day and Labor Day, and the 3rd, 4th and 5th of July.
- Deposit equal to the first night stay plus tax is required when making reservations. Remaining balance is due when checking-in or prior to staying.
- Reservations can be made up to two years in advance.
- A ten day cancellation notice is required for a full refund.
- Visiting hours are over at 10:00 p.m.
- Rates are subject to change at anytime.